Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm a blogger now...that's scary!

Ok, so I have entered a realm that I have never been in before. That is the realm of blogging. My siblings are doing it along with others close to my immediate family. So the way I figure, it can't hurt to jump on this lovely bandwagon and see where this journey takes me. Just to forewarn anyone who reads my blog, I am a college student, so expect to hear a lot about the life of a typical college student. I'm not a family man yet so get used to it! ;)

Enjoy reading my posts and I will be doing the same with your blogs! :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun, maybe even addicting! :) Can't wait to hear more from your world!

Lani said...

BTW- We talked about 5ks... there's a 5k in Adel on August 7th, I believe. Know about that one?

Josh said...

I hadn't heard about the one in Adel. I will have to look into that! Thank you!